<https-url> is already set, still no response.  I can hit it directly
in IE but get an error message that says "Could not load WSDL: Server
java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid URL - can't access HTTPS URLs
when accessing proxy via HTTP"
tlh

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Shahnavaz Alware" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>