Hey,

 We ran into the same problem, the wsdl is generated corretly but the
object which has an arry in it is not serialized correctly by flex, so
now we have no choice but to call the services twice.

Rajesh J

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Sean McKibben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I ran into this as well. Looking at the SOAP encoded message, it
> appeared to me that flex wasn't making clean SOAP (pun definitely
> intended).
>
> When we switched over to using the CFC's RemoteObject instead of the
> WebService, things started working again. Wasn't too hard of a
> switch, and I'll take the NetConnectionDebugger over paging through
> SOAP any day. (still wish webservice serializing worked better...)
>
> See my "Flex serializer vs CF7 deserializer" post thread or the
> "Collections between Flex and Web services" thread for some possible
> workarounds that didn't work for me...
>
> Sean McKibben
>

> On Aug 23, 2005, at 10:29 AM, bsd wrote:
>

> > I'm passing an array from Flex to a web service located in a CFC.
> > It returns an error that states:
> >
> > "org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for array type"

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hagukkn/M=362329.6886308.7839368.1510227/D=groups/S=1705007207:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124828225/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>