From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mercer, Dustin
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 11:56 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] ModelLocator

Exactly.  I found after implementing the ModelLocator, I pretty much wiped out the need for ViewHelpers.  The only thing I use the ViewHelpers for now is setting focus on fields!  It makes things a lot more organized and simplified.  You are right though.  Just initialize it in the app init event and you will be able to use it anywhere, anytime.

Dustin Mercer