Since the app is very large you should be using ant or maven. Make a script for
every module and another one for the shell ap. The you can make a script that
runs the all or you can invoke the ant just on the module that has changed ...

________________________________
From: Vaibhav Chauhan <vaibhav.iit2...@gmail.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com; flexcoders-dig...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 4:03:25 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Compiling selected files in Flex

Hi All,

   My team is working on a large flex application. As required, most of the
times we need to make very small change in the files[say some percentage change
of a component]. For this, we need to compile whole module. I wanna know if
there is a way so that I can compile some selected files only in respective
modules.

Regards
Vaibhav Chauhan