I'm not sure of complete specifics, but I thought Ribbit supported something like this Wasn't sure if they support computer mics or you have to use a phone. AudioSpike may support something like this, I'm not sure. I thought Digimix also did this sort of thing, but I have no idea if it ever got a release.

Kevin Carlson wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to develop an AIR application which allows users to make audio recordings on their PC with a USB microphone, then either store the audio files locally (for later upload) or stream using Flash Media Server or Red5.

Is this feasible? Any commercial products to facilitate this?
Thanks!
Kevin

--
Jeffry Houser, Technical Entrepreneur