I'm putting together a prototype of an app and I have a ViewStack that is being
controlled by a button toolbar.  In each of these views there is a video
player.  What I need to do is to pause the video in the view that is being
hidden.  I see the change event triggered when I change views, but it seems
that the target reference passed in via the event parameter is the new view.
Is there an easy way to get a reference to the view being hidden?  Or is there
a different event triggered (something like a deactivate) that I can use to
create a handler with a passed in reference to the departing view?

Thanks.