Hi FlexCoders,

I have an array collection which I am populating as follows:

var oTemp:Object;
var xl:XMLList = _xmlData.children();
var i:int;
for(i = 0; i < xl.length(); i++)
{
 oTemp = {ID_TAG:xl[i].ID.text(), CAT_TAG:xl[i].CAT.text(),
DET_TAG:xl[i].DET.text(), REP_DATE_TAG:xl[i].REP_DATE.text(),
IND_TAG:xl[i].IND.text()};
 arrDP.addItem(oTemp);
}

Now, when I pass back this Array Collection back into a web service, the fields
are not in order as I have added them into the array collection.

I am expecting that in my Web Service, when I parse this arraycollection (via
arraylist), I would be getting the same order of columns as I have added them,
i.e. the first array in the array list would have element 0 to be the value I
placed in the ID.

Since the arraylist does not have the field tag (represented by ID_TAG,
DET_TAG, CAT_TAG, etc..), it becomes a trial and error (hit and miss) on my
part since I can only reference the value via the index on the array.

Now, how would I be able to include the tags inside array collection such that
when I read them as an array list in my .NET webservice, I know which element I
am referring to in a particular index.

Thanks.

Regards,
Angelo