From: jmfillman <jmfill...@verizon.net>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2009 1:27:59 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] TitleWindow closeButton Color

Is there a style for the color of the closeButton in a TitleWindow? I can't
seem to find it, but it seems odd to have black be the only option. Can't seem
to embed an image for the closeButtonSkin either.

Setting a style in CSS doesn't work, or...??

TitleWindow {
closeButtonSkin: Embed("assets/ close.png" );