Need a fix for this ASAP - any help would be great

We have remote object calls to LCDS that work fine in Firefox and Chrome but
fail when we user IE 7 as the browser.

FaultDetail: NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 403

Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 403: url:
'https://{servernamehere}/doh2/applinks/webserv/datavis/messagebroker/amf'

IF I just hit the URL for the endpoint in IE7 it works fine - we get back a
blank white empty page so we know the endpoint us available.

The Channel is using mx.messaging.channels.SecureAMFChannel

service-config.xml entries:

<channel-definition id="myAmf" class="mx.messaging.channels.AMFChannel">
            <endpoint
url="http://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/messagebroker/amf";
class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>
            <properties>
               <add-no-cache-headers>false</add-no-cache-headers>
            </properties>
        </channel-definition>

        <channel-definition id="mySecureAmf"
class="mx.messaging.channels.SecureAMFChannel">
            <endpoint
url="https://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/messagebroker/amfsecure";
 class="flex.messaging.endpoints.SecureAMFEndpoint"/>