Hehe, not quite Scott, just a place holder to put some nice helper
code. Malcolm is my young apprentice, learning the dark arts of Flex.
He is progressing nicely, soon to be more powerful than ever! muhahaha
... sorry, got a little carried away :-p

Andrew
www.flexdaddy.info

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Scott Barnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cool!
>
> Didn't know Andrew had a duplicate owner hehe  (ie two flexers for
flexdaddy?)

> I've gone down the path of wrapping try/catch statements inside my
> flexGateway/flexFacade.cfc that dump the error to session scope, and
> rethrow it.
>
> Then inside my a unittest/dump.cfm i simply dump out session scope
> with the error.
>
> Its cumbersome but helps.
>

> On 8/26/05, Malcolm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > In recent posts to the group I can see people having with fun
tracking down
> > bugs in their CFC's from Flex. Inspired me to write a post on flex
daddy…

> > http://www.flexdaddy.info/2005/08/26/waiter-there-is-a-bug-in-my-cfc/
> >

> > A very handy CustomTag is available for download that returns all
cfcatch
> > information to the netConnectionDebugger. No more "debugging in
the dark" as
> > Darius put it :]
> >

> > Cheers,
> >
> > Malcolm
> >
> >  --
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com

> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

> --
> Regards,
> Scott Barnes
> http://www.mossyblog.com

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hfpknof/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1705007207:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1125025878/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>