…and yeah, you could of course define the variables in the errorTrapping tag itself, I would wouldn’t recommend putting the request vars in the cfc itself, as your create more cfc’s etc that use the errorTrapping tag it would get a little tedious maintaining the settings in each cfc.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 26 August 2005 10:58 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] CFC debugging & netConnectionDebugger

N I C E ...This is a huge advancement forward in debugging Flex with CFC...I'm beginning to see the light...;-)

But, (there's always a 'but')...I'm not using Application.cfc, but Application.cfm...should I just define the following in the cfc?

   // error trapping parameters
   request.error.email = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
   request.error.enableEmail = false;
   request.error.enableErrorFile = true;

A big thank you from all of us CFCers,

Darius