On 8/26/05, Omar Ramos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am trying to disable the rollOver action on the Link component. It
> seams it doesn't have a useRollOver = false property. Anyone have been
> able to disable it some other way? Thanks

Your only option seems to be that you set the rollOverColor style to
the same colour as the background.  For example, if your background is
white, you set rollOverColor to white.

Another slightly hacky option is to set the alpha of the Link to 0. ;)
 This will make any drawing on it transparent.  The downside here is
that you don't get to see any highlights, including selectionColor.
Then you could also extend the Link component to handle mouse events
and toggle alpha accordingly.

Manish

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM