I asked the TLF team and they said they're considering adding basic table
support -- but perhaps not as complete as in HTML -- for TLF 2.0.

Gordon Smith
Adobe Flex SDK Team

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Dennis van Nooij
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:10 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Adobe has open-sourced the Text Layout Framework (TLF)

hmm. weird. I'm sure I read it yesterday, but I been reading a lot of articles
about the TLF as well so it must have be in one of those.. I have searching
around but can't find it anymore.

anyway. Your response probably also answered my question that tables are not
yet supported.. Is there any news on when it is planned ?

Dennis

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, Gordon