I added the contextMenu to the application and it worked... seems modules need
a lot of improvement in the framework. I have had so many problems with them...

BTW, will the 3.4 sdk be improved since 4 is already coming out soon.  I would
hope so, at least for a year or more.  We can't all update to flex4 in at
Adobe's pace unfortunately, especially for projects we just started a few
months ago... my food for thought.

Thanks,
Patrick

(Now if i can get that big white ugly box from showing up!)