Hey all - I'm extending tilelist and am displaying a 3x2 grid (6
items) - I'm trying to see if there's currently a way to display the
next/previous 6 items - ie paging back and forth....rather than just
scrolling, which will always show some items of the current view
rather than just 1 item if it's alone on a 'page'.

I figure the easiest thing is to abscond the dataprovider and and
parse it out internally -- but even looking through TileBase I can't
quite figure out the best way to grab that...

thougths?