just grab the latest version of tomcat, drop them lcds jars under tomcat/lib
and remember to set the context in your application project xml under
tomcat/conf/Catalina/localhost/{project}.xml to include
<Context>
 <Transaction factory="org.objectweb.jotm.UserTransactionFactory"
jotm.timeout="60"/>
</Context>

then you should really be good to go.

--