From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of guy.tomer
Sent: Saturday, 1 August 2009 6:39 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Any suggestion for server (java) side run-time styling
solution?

Hi,

We read the documentation about loading styles from out side but unfortunately
they all discuss loading swf compiled files.

While it is possible to let an editor edit the style on the server and then run
the compiler on the server to generate a swf file, it looks like redundant
complexity. The server is a cluster and it'll require additional set-up for
every server.

Does anyone have a different solution?

Just to clarify - the requirement is to have the client load the style in
run-time. This style should be manageable on a management interface running on
a java server.

Thanks,
Guy

Notice: This email and attachments (if any) is for the exclusive use of the
addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. Any
unauthorised use of the contents of the email and/or attachments is expressly
prohibited. If you are not the addressee of this email, please notify me
immediately by email and then immediately destroy any electronic or paper copy
of this email and/or attachments. Carsales.com Ltd and its related companies do
not accept responsibility for the views expressed in the email or for the
consequences of any computer viruses that may be transmitted with this email.
This email is subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted
or transmitted without the written consent of the copyright owner.