The day Flash Player provides alt-f4 support is the day when World of
Warcraft provides it too

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=12454665647

jitendra jain wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
>   I want to implement alt+f4 key functionality in my swf application.
> How can I override the browser keys? Any help will be appreciated
>
> Thanks,
>
> with Regards,
> Jitendra Jain
> Software Engineer
> 91-9979960798
>

> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger.
> Download Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php

Notice of confidentiality:
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above and may be confidential. Should the reader of
this message not be the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately and destroy the e-mail.