And what if Object would not be generic Object but rather class
DataProviderContainer { [Bindable]public var dataProvider:ArrayCollection;}
I assume your dynamic property dataProvider on Object is not bindable.

Roman Protsiuk
Software Engineer/Engineering Team Lead

http://under.in.ua

Kyiv, Ukraine (GMT+2)