I call a CF component from FLEX to get access from an NT domain...

I masked the domain specific information with XXXXX, but you should get the
idea

<cffunction name="login" access="public" output="no">
  <cfargument name="username" type="string" required="yes">
  <cfargument name="password" type="string" required="yes">

   <cftry>

          <cfldap action="query" name="results"
     attributes="postOfficeBox,userPrincipalName,sn,cn,title,post"
     start="dc=XXXXX,dc=XXXXX,dc=XXXXX"
     filter="userPrincipalName=#trim(username)#...@xxxxx.com"
     scope="subtree"
     server="SERVER.XXXXX.com <http://server.xxxxx.com/>"
     username="domainXXXXX\#trim(username)#"
     password="#trim(password)#">

    <cfreturn "1,#trim(username)#,#results.cn#,0 <http://results.cn/#,0>">

    <cfcatch>
     <cfreturn "0,0,0,0">
    </cfcatch>
   </cftry>

 </cffunction>

--
"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step
forward."