Flex Pie Chart

I have recently downloaded the DataVisualization.swc file to do some Flex
Charting learning.

I have some questions with regards to the Pie Chart (which am focusing at the
moment).

1. How Do I specify a gradient for each pie in the pie chart?  I see some
examples but the gradient fill is pre-determined already (ie. the number of
pies are already counted and the gradients are specified for each pie).  Flex
provides its own fill color for each pie.  I want all fill colors to be in
gradient and it should be regardless of the number of pies in the chart.

2. Any way to make this pie 3d?

3. How can I specify that the label of the Pie Chart is the percentage of the
pie itself, for example, my pie chart contains 3 slices (20, 30, 50).  The
labels should be 20%, 30% and 50% (the allocated count for each pie divided by
the total count).

your inputs highly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks.