Hi,

Is it possible to use the Flex 3.3 SDK on its own, without Flex Builder 3,
and use the Data Visualization components such as AdvancedDataGrid?

I have followed the installation instructions at
http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flex/3/releasenotes_flex3_sdk.
html#Datavisualization and placed the datavisualization files in the
required places.  I have added the following to my CLASSPATH:
$FLEX_HOME\frameworks\libs\datavisualization.swc. However, when I try to
compile some code using jrun4 I get the following error message: Could not
resolve <mx:AdvancedDataGrid> to a component implementation.

What else do I need to do? How do I tell it to use Flex 3 and not Flex 2.0.1
if I am not using Flex Builder?

Thanks,

Annette