Tim and Wesley, thanks for your replies... really appreciate it. I've not
been flexing for long so that's for helping me out...

I treid using forms with a border and using a formheader but it didn't give
the look I was after. I guess i can change my UI designs if needed though
but I though the field grouping thing was a standard object in most
development environments... I think the Panel will give me the best
enclosure feel...

One thing I've noticed about Forms is that they're great for vertical
layouts but if I want to have fields side by side then I need to use two
forms and then second having a blank header to force the first field to be
lined up with the field in the first Form. A problem though is pressing tab
in the first form moves the cursor down it's elements and then moving onto
the second. I'm sure there's a way to sort this but will it be a 'hack' -
checking for TAB on keypress events and applying focus to the desired
field... bit messy I guess and prone to breakage.

Am I wrong? Hope so...

Also, where is the Shapes area in FB3? Are there drawing tools or do i have
to draw within a specific container?

Cheers for the help guys!

Nick