From: Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
To: "flexcoders@yahoogroups.com" <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:47:10 AM
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Cannot select identical item in my tree component...

Each object must have a unique UID.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Developer
Adobe Systems Inc.
Blog: http://blogs. adobe.com/ aharui

From:flexcod...@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:flexcoders@ yahoogroups. com] On
Behalf Of whiskerstasters
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 1:06 PM
To: flexcod...@yahoogro ups.com

Hi everyone, I'm having an issue with my tree component.
I use an arrayCollection for my dataProvider.
I have the same object in my arrayCollection nested at different levels.

I cannot select this object at different levels in my tree, it always select
the topmost nested object.

Is there a way to work around this? I would like to be able to select an item
even though the same item is found at different nested levels within the tree.

Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/gift/