From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of kpjj31
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:45 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] call remoteObject muliple times

Is it possible to call remoteObject multiple times. This number would be
based on the number of records in an arrayCollection.

This calls it only for the first record.

for (var i:int = 0; 1 < departmentlist.length; i++)

{
delagateService.setDelegateAssignment({ProfileID:profileid,GLString:depa
rtmentlist.getItemAt(i).DATA,AddRemove:isselected})

{
index = i;
break;

believed to be clean.