Hi all,

My requirement is that whenever the session becomes, a background process
should redirect the browser from a flex App to sessionExpiry jsp.  In that
sessionExpiry.jsp, i would be redirecting to logout.jsp.

I am observing that eventhough these jsps are getting executed on the
server. they are not shown in the browser.

is there a specific way to redirect the browser to a jsp from a background
app(servlet), while flexApp is loaded.

I used response.Redirect and jsp:forward and in both cases, this issue is
seen.

Thanks,
Ram