try to clean the project.

or try with creating new workspace

Ganesh

________________________________
From: deneme2010 <d...@7ist.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 25 August, 2009 12:21:27 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] An internal build error has occurred. Right-click for
more information.

Hi,
I try to build some project with flex, web-orb and subclise plug in.
everiting goes ok but since yesterday I'm getting error

Description : An internal build error has occurred. Right-click for more
information.

Location : line -1

This error happens simultaneously without any reason. some time it is enough to
restart eclipse to resolve problem sometimes not. Also sometimes it cast me
error that cant load flex.swc file.

Does any one have an idea about solution?

Thanks Deniz

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com