Hie
I have a little air app build in latest flex version of adobe.

here is the little code:
<mx:HTTPService id="headCountService"
            resultFormat="e4x"
            fault="headCountService_fault(event);"
            result="headCountService_result(event);"
           url="
http://127.0.0.1:7101/HeadCount-HeadCountXml-context-root/HeadCountService
"/>

and this url is up and running.  when i type this in browser it returns me:
<stats> <stat>
        <empResults>Tom Kies is completing 4 years in 5 months and 22 days.
</empResults>
        <empStatus>VALID</empStatus>
</stat>
<stat>
          <empResults>Stephen Roy is completing 4 years in 5 months and 22
days.</empResults>
          <empStatus>VALID</empStatus>
</stat>
</stats>

on the running the app in the fault method i see:
Http.request.error
fault (Server.error.request)

I remember 3-4 months back i left it in working state. now not sure what is
wrong and how to debug. plz help

Thankx and Regards

Vik
Founder