2009/9/7 Suresh G <suresh....@gmail.com>:

> Hi All,
> Thanks a lot for your answers My Main need is...
> I have remote SQL server need to connect using flex and give the output in
> various charts...
> For which i found flashbuilder 4 is easy but i am blank... i thought if i
> can generate a WSDL file then it would be easy to bind in flashbuilder ie.
> flex builder 4

You need to have something in between to manage the connection between
Flex and SQL Server. That could be a .NET or Java web service. Which
framework/language do you prefer?

There are plenty of examples for writing .NET web services out there -
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/webservices/myservice.aspx

Just add code to connect to the SQL server in there (again, plenty of
examples), host the web service somewhere, and it'll work. The WSDL is
generated automatically when you navigate to the web service.