I am using Flex Skin Design Extensions for CS3 to create button skin. (so far
I found that this is the easiest way to create skin by using this Flash
extension) My problem is when I add a tweening by adding graphics to
"up-over:start" and "up-over:end" frames, the roll over effect will be
broken. This happens when there are motion tweening and symbol (movieclip)
in place. when there is no symbol, just shape and shape tweening, thats
fine.

anyone know if there are any limitations to use symbol in this situation
(building skin with flash extension)?
i dont think i am alone here, anyone got the same problem?

thanks

Joe