The Xms and Xmx JVM parameters set the default memory settings.  By
default Sun's JVM is set to 64Mb which is not high enough for most
server applications.

I dont know JBoss well enough, but you should be able to Google on
JBoss and Xms and Xmx settings.  It will have to do with JAVA_OPTS or
the JAVA command line call "java.exe" in the run scripts.  They should
look something like -Xms256Mb -Xmx256Mb ( or higher ).

You can always use another JVM like IBM, JRockit (I use this one for
servers), Oracle, or Borland.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Husain Kitabi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi
> I am using Sun JDK 1.4
> What does those parameters signify.
>
> Regards
> Husain
>
> kaibabsowats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Most likely its a JVM issue.  What JVM are you using?
>
> If its Sun's set the -Xms and -Xmx parameters.
>
> Renaun
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "relisanhard52"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi
> > I am using JBoss 3.2.2. I deploy some sample flex demo code.
Sometimes
> > it is throwing this error - OutOfMemoryError.
> > Considering my sample demo applications are hardly 8files together
this
> > is starting to concern me..
> >
> > Any ideas/advise.
> >

> > Regards
> > Husain
> >
> > Btw, Alistair/Steven - your book not sold/published in India?(I
had to
> > get a copy from amazon!)

> Web site design development Software design and development

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM