Hi FlexCoders,

I have a label control where the text value that should be displayed is coming
from a defined function.

   For example:

   <mx:Label id="LabelDay1" text="" horizontalCenter="true" />

   private function setDayName(monthNo:Number, dayNo:Number,
yearNo:Number):String
   {
 // Make some calculations on the day based on the date parameter passed.
 //......

 //Assuming the day value is returned after parsing the date value parameters.
 return 'Monday'
   }

   Is it possible to assign that the LabelDay1 object would display in the text
the value returned by the function setDayName.  Please take note that I have a
lot of instances of the label control which is inside a datagrid column
control's header renderer so placing them in a function outside would be
tedious.

   Would this be possible:

   <mx:Label id="LabelDay1" text="{setDayName(1,1,2009)}"
horizontalCenter="true" />

   Appreciate your response. Thanks.

Regards,

Angelo