We've seen this a lot when there are a lot of editable controls on a
screen.

Unfortunately, we've not been able to get a simple enough project that
displays the behaviour to send to Adobe.

We've re-produced it using the scroll bars as well (if you scroll up and
down quickly, you can re-create it really easily with datagrids)

The only work around we've found is...

...It doesn't happen in AIR.

Sorry,

Gk.

Gregor Kiddie
Senior Developer
INPS

Tel:       01382 564343

Registered address: The Bread Factory, 1a Broughton Street, London SW8
3QJ

Registered Number: 1788577

Registered in the UK

Visit our Internet Web site at www.inps.co.uk
<blocked::http://www.inps.co.uk/>

The information in this internet email is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is not authorised. Any views or opinions presented are
INPS or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please contact is.helpd...@inps.co.uk