From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Cheng
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 5:14 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] SDK 3.2 upgrade to 3.4 issue

Yup, something did change for the worse in 3.4 in a show-stopping way.

There's a relatively easy workaround for this, just add your own listeners
to HTTPService directly and those will only get called once (as opposed to
the responder).

Try the 3.x branch on opensource.adobe.com if you've brave, or stick with
3.3 for the time being if you can afford to wait for them to roll out the
next official build.

Here's the bug:

   http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-22883

Jim Cheng