Does anyone have a better way of integrating Flex with Sharepoint then with a
ColdFusion remote call to a C# app;

C# code here

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.IO;
using System.Net;
using System.Text;

namespace pathBugLibrary1
{
    public class pathBug1
    {
        public String getURLData(string urlName,string username, string
password)
        {
            CookieContainer Cookies = new CookieContainer();

            WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create(urlName);
            request.Credentials = new NetworkCredential(username, password);
            request.Method = "GET";

            WebResponse response = request.GetResponse();
            //string responseFromServer =
(((HttpWebResponse)response).StatusDescription);
            Stream dataStream = response.GetResponseStream();
            StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(dataStream);
            string responseFromServer = reader.ReadToEnd();
            reader.Close();
            response.Close();
            return (responseFromServer);

I am doing a screen scrape from Sharepoint in ColdFusion and returning all the
pertenient data back to Flex for display and user interaction.

ColdFusion 8 code here for .Net
        <cfobject type=".NET"  action="create"
 class="pathBugLibrary1.pathBug1" assembly="pathBugLibrary1.dll"
name="pathBug1">
        <cfset foo = pathBug1.getURLData
("http://serveraddress/PATH/webpagename","username","password";)>

then you can parse foo for specifics, and return any data you need back to flex

I am looking for a better way to use the sharepoint data with a flex frontend,
the code above works, just alot of web data parsing on my end

Randy