From: cuttenv <cutt...@yahoo.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 29 September, 2009 17:27:01
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: TitleWindow Popup Question(s)

Hey there,
I'm not sure how you are creating your popup but I would recommend you do it
like this.
var popper:TestPopUp = new TestPopUp();
PopUpManager. addPopUp( popper,this) ;
PopUpManager. centerPopUp( popper);

Where TestPopUp is your TitleWindow Component. Then your creationComplete and
Initialize events will fire every time because you are creating a new reference.

You can reference the title of the title window inside it's self by calling
this.title.

//This code would go inside the TestPopUp.mxml which extends TitleWindow in my
example
> private function getTitleWindowTitle () :void
> {
> Alert.show(this. title);
> // I Should be able to display the Title of the title window in an alert
> message.
> }

Hope that helps,
-Vito