From: valdhor <valdhorli...@embarqmail.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 3 October, 2009 2:48:21
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: New to FlexBuilder Development Tool

Angelo

You picked a pretty big project to start with.

Here is what I did to get it running (Dirty Hack):

1. Extracted the zip file on my computer (And deleted the .svn directory)
2. Created a new project in Flex Builder named ChartSampler.
3. In Windows Explorer, deleted the ChartSampler. mxml file then copied the
unzipped files into the src directory.
4. In the examples/styling/ MXMLStyles. mxml file, commented out the
<s:Selector .... stuff (There is no Selector class there)
5. Copied the arial.ttf font from my fonts directory into the src directory.
6. Run the app.mxml file or the ChartSeriesStyles. mxml files. They should both
work.

This kind of thing happens quite a lot with downloaded examples. You have to
figure out where the errors are and fix them.

HTH

Steve