From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of timgerr
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 8:54 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Trees are killing me

Thanks for the response, I have a question for ya. I am dragging with in a
tree, how can I get the object that I am dragging and when I drag over
something how can I get that object. I am using an arraycollection.

Thanks again for the help.
timgerr

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, Alex