Hello,

I have an Adv Data Grid and Column 1's itemRenderer is set to an MXML
component that has a DataGrid in it.

This (sub) DataGrid is shown when a button is clicked in another column.
Works great, but...

I'm trying to resize the columns of the sub DataGrid but the mouse events
don't seem to be getting through... Except for in Column 1 of the main Adv
DataGrid and also column 3 which has a custom itemRenderer set for that
column.

The (sub) DataGrid has *resizableColumns="true"*.

I can see that where the columns of 1 and 3 start and finish, mouse events
are getting through and the (sub)DataGrid's rows are being highlighted on
mouseOver as well.

I guess I could create an itemRenderer for all the columns in the Adv
DataGrid but am wondering why this is happening. Is something else being set
on the AdvDataGrid to let the mouse events through when using a custom
itemRenderer? Is there a property I can set instead?

Thanks,
Nick