I tried this, but i cant expand and collapse nodes. There are no possibility to
do this. I have extended Box and implements IDropInListItemRenderer.
I tried also to extend TreeItemRenderer and add some child on set data
depending the depth of the node, but no child appear, only folder icon and
label.
I want to say that dataProvider for the Tree is an array of objects, objects
that have a property children array of other objects.

Mihai