I guess it doesn't exist, then. Here's an example of the real-time feature I am
seeking: I created the app and am connected w/ my mysql database. I open two
browsers and changes made in browser 1 appear in browser 2. So far, so good.
However, if I bypass the flex app completely and make a change on the database
or add a new record it won't show up until I refresh the flex app, which is not
acceptable for any production environment. I have to hand it to the adobe
evangelists for being able to point out the good features of flex & lcds and
completely ignore reality as many databases don't get populated via the
front-end UI. I guess I'll have to wait until flex 5 and lcds 4 for this
feature to be implemented. For now, it seems we wasted development time and $
on LCDS & flex.