Hi

When i use message-time-to-live i am not able to recieve the messages.
I am using the message-time-to-live in messages-config.xml file. The problem i
am facing is that when i use
message-time-to-live  i do not get the messages. I am sure there are lot of
messages are being generated between any 10 min from my java server. Do i need
to do any other settings to make message-time-to-live to work.If i remove this
tag i get the messages.

<destination id="destDataWatch">
                <adapter ref="actionscript" />
                <properties>
                        <server>

<message-time-to-live>600000</message-time-to-live>
                        </server>
                </properties>

I have the following channel def in services-config.xml file.

<channel-definition id="my-amf" class="mx.messaging.channels.AMFChannel">
            <endpoint
url="http://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/messagebroker/amf";
class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>
                        <properties>
                        <polling-enabled>false</polling-enabled>
                         <serialization>
                                                <legacy-map>true</legacy-map>
                                         </serialization>
                    </properties>
        </channel-definition>

        <channel-definition id="my-secure-amf"
class="mx.messaging.channels.SecureAMFChannel">
            <endpoint
url="https://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/messagebroker/amfsecure";
 class="flex.messaging.endpoints.SecureAMFEndpoint"/>
            <properties>
                <add-no-cache-headers>false</add-no-cache-headers>
            </properties>
        </channel-definition>

        <channel-definition id="my-polling-amf"
url="http://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/messagebroker/amfpolling";
 class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>
            <properties>
                <polling-enabled>true</polling-enabled>
                <polling-interval-seconds>1</polling-interval-seconds>
            </properties>
        </channel-definition>

Thanks
ilikeflex