I know of no way to do it. Even with CSS 2.0 you need to do a hack (Use a
bottom border) and, since Flex uses a subset of CSS 1.0, there is no way to do
it in Flex. I haven't looked at it yet but maybe Flex 4 has better support for
this kind of thing.

You may (And I haven't done it) be able to create a component that is a text
field inside a box, inside another box where you can set the bottom borders of
both boxes to simulate a double underline.