In line...

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Nick Middleweek <n...@...> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've found this Cheat sheet:
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/2966310/Adobe-flex-3-cheat-sheet  which looks
> great...
>
> I'm trying to figure out how I can cheat with it as well :)
>
> e.g. Button > Styles > borderColor = "0xAAB3B3" - this is a hex color, easy!
> :-)
>
> But what about this one...
>
> Button > Style > disabledSkin = "mx.skins.halo.ButtonSkin" - What does this
> mean? Where is it? Can I change it?

It is a skin. You can create your own and use it. If I were you I would copy
the ButtonSkin.as file and modify it to what you need. BTW. The ButtonSkin.as
file is found (At least, on my machine) at ...Flex Builder 3 install
directory\sdks\3.4.0\frameworks\project\framework\src\mx\skins\halo\ButtonSkin.as

> Here's another... :)
>
> DataGrid > Styles > headerColors = "[#FFFFFF, #E6E6E6]" - I've used this one
> and it's a gradient.
>
> but can someone help me with this please?...
>
> DataGrid > Styles > headerDragProxyStyleName = "headerDragProxyStyle".

headerDragProxyStyle is a CSS style. It is defined in ...Flex Builder 3 install
directory\sdks\3.4.0\frameworks\project\framework\defaults.css.

> Also, is "headerDragProxyStyle" affected if I use a headerRenderer?

Now, that, I have no idea.