.data gives you acces to the entire item in the dataProvider.  This is
usually what I use, since it is useful when you need to look at other
properties in different columns for the same row.  .listData gives you
just the value of labelField property.  However, .listData also gives
you the rowIndex and columnIndex for the itemRenderer.

-TH