Hello there.  I've got a VBox into which I'm dynamically adding multiple
instances of a custom UIComponent.  When I try to remove them, and add new
instances, the old instances seem to hang around in memory, as well as the
assets contained within - UITextFields, Radio Buttons, etc.

I remove all listeners and have no other references to the custom
UIComponents.  I've tried removeAllChildren() as well as iterating through each
child and using removeChildAt(0).

The instances just build up in memory as I load new instances.  Garbage
Collection does not clean them up.

Thanks,
Brandon