Hi,

Could I have a definition about frames?

I've read about frame life cycle. As I've understood, a Flex application has
two frames: the first one (FRAME 1) contains the Preloader, the other one
(FRAME 2) contains the Application?

So, what's a frame? What function do FRAME 1 and FRAME 2 play into a Flex
Application?
Can I consider a frame like a logic unit which can do thing? FRAME 1 one has
the job to load (through the SystemManager) the application code and RSL, FRAME
2 (through the SystemManager) to visualize application on screen and to allow
the user interaction.

What are the differences (or analogies) between frame understood as the unit
that contains actionscript code (like in a Creative Suite) and frame understood
as the time slot between two consecutive enterframe events?

Thanks in advance,
Cheers.