Not sure how that works and would I need it if I am not saving the file to a
SharedObject?  I am trying to save a CustomData class to a sqlite database. So
I am trying to convert to a bytearray and then string.

So that if the user opens the app say a week later they can pull the object
from the db and the app will work.

Jason