From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Philippe Maegerman
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 1:03 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE : [flexcoders] Application preloader

Sorry to bother with this again, but I tried placing preloader.swc in:

\WEB-INF\flex\user_classes (default in my config)
\servers\default
\servers\default\flex
at the same level of the page calling the preloader:

<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml" xmlns="*" preloader="preloader">

I basicaly opened the .fla provided in the source code of the book, right clicked the preloader component and exported as swc, then copied into the locations mentioned earlier.

Is it a bug or a feature disabled in 1.5? Do not hesitate to tell me so I tell my client it is not feasible.

Thank you
Philippe Maegerman