I have a data grid that I would like to display totals for. I would
like to display the totals of certain columns at the bottom in a
seperate row. I still need to be able to sort with and keep the
totals at the bottom.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml";>

  <mx:DataGrid id="datagrid1" >
  <mx:Model id="TestSource" source="test.xml"/>
<mx:dataProvider>{TestSource.testinfo}</mx:dataProvider>
    <mx:columns>
      <mx:Array>
        <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="name" columnName="name" />
        <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="age" columnName="age" />
        <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="weight" columnName="weight" />
      </mx:Array>
    </mx:columns>
  </mx:DataGrid>

</mx:Application>